Welcome to the conversation!

Join historical novel writer Marilyn Weymouth Seguin here every week for conversation about digital tools you can use for researching, writing, revising, publishing and promoting your work! Buy the eBook at this link.

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Did you promise yourself that you would get more writing done in 2013?  Me too. One of my favorite apps that help me to stay on top of tasks is iDoneThis. IDoneThis is an iPad and iPhone app and website that asks the question every night at about 8 pm: What did you get done today? Then a notepad appears on which you can list your daily accomplishments that you can later access when you want to keep track of them over a longer period of time. This year, I am going to use the app to keep track of how much time I actually spent on writing related tasks.  Then, at the end of the year, I will assess how well (or not) I kept my New Year’s resolution for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment