Welcome to the conversation!

Join historical novel writer Marilyn Weymouth Seguin here every week for conversation about digital tools you can use for researching, writing, revising, publishing and promoting your work! Buy the eBook at this link.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Google Search Tip

I use Google a lot to help me find information and images on the internet.  When I find a web page via Google that I think might have answers to the research questions I am asking, I key “Control F” to bring up a “Find” page. In the “Find” box, I can type in exactly what I am looking for and Google will take me to the key term on that web page.  That way, I do not have to read through the entire page to find what I am looking for.  It saves some time when I am impatient to get right to the information I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment